What is it?
Our biggest investment, reserved for ideas and people with the most potential for changing the trajectory of education. We work with people who have an idea for a new venture, school, or internal organization and have prototyped their idea in the real world with who they define as their end users. Ideas do not necessarily need to be incorporated or have revenue or donors, but founders must have spent time putting their nascent thoughts in the hands of those that will use it.
Who is it for?
Launch programs are for the subset of our community who are committed to launching a revolutionary new product, service, or internal venture and have demonstrated the potential to do so by putting their idea out into the real world.
What happens there?
Entrepreneurs develop their idea through rapid prototyping, user testing, and coaching from 4.0 staff and mentors.
We offer help in the following areas:
- Financial planning
- Strategic Coaching
- High level overview with goals and targets
- Weekly checkins
- Connection to schools and classrooms
- A community of support with ed entrepreneurs across the country
The Accelerator is offered in two formats:
- Part Time, Virtual: held during the winter and spring.
- Full Time: Summer Launch Program July 10-Aug 2 in New Orleans, application deadline is May 10.